- 2016 Brand New LED battery Indicator works on 48 Volt Lead-acid batteries to monitor the charge/discharge status of your batteries.
- The batteries voltage is displayed using a 10 segment LED bar graph(1 Red, 2 Yellow and 7 Green LEDs) display from full to empty.
- At a 90% battery discharge, the red and yellow LEDs will alternately flash to indicate a very low voltage capacity is remining.
- Make sure your “C” terminal is either connected to the Battery “+” or a Key switch, Othersise, Meter will scan from full to empty then shuts off
- Once battery was fully charged, Meter will cycle through for continuous 6 minutes then stay “full” position.
-Make sure your “C” terminal is either connected to the Battery “+” or a Key switch, Othersise, Meter will scan from full to empty then shuts off .
-Meter will stay full position while first is connected with batteries and indicate the actual battery level after 155 seconds.
-Please connect the correct voltage to your battery indicator as noted on your model . Failure to connect to the correct voltage will damage the batery indicator causing it to function abnormally.
More Info & Customer Reviews – CLICK HERE
Find More Club Cart Motor Products